This picture takes place during noon, looks like it's in Africa or somewhere in a dry climate. In the middle, I see a bonfire of tusks burning. In the background there is many trees, tents, people and looks like a flag in the backround. The way the people are moving in the backround sets a particular mood that the people may we performing a ritual.
It looks like these tusks are being burned as a type of ritual maybe to honor the dead elephants that have been killed for ivory or maybe to show that they don't care about how much the ivory is worth
Looks like everyone is getting ready to do a camp fire at night or maybe the people are Indians and they are going to do some kind of ritual or maybe there it's a camp site because I see lots of tents
I see elephant tusks on fire. People in the background, and some sort of building/tent. I think in this picture the elephants are being burned for some certain reason because the poachers have killed elephants for them. The people (villagers) in the background are watching military people near the flag.
It looks like elephant tusks.
ReplyDeleteThis picture takes place during noon, looks like it's in Africa or somewhere in a dry climate. In the middle, I see a bonfire of tusks burning. In the background there is many trees, tents, people and looks like a flag in the backround. The way the people are moving in the backround sets a particular mood that the people may we performing a ritual.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like these tusks are being burned as a type of ritual maybe to honor the dead elephants that have been killed for ivory or maybe to show that they don't care about how much the ivory is worth
ReplyDeleteIt looks like elephant tusk are burning and the people around it are hunters
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone is getting ready to do a camp fire at night or maybe the people are Indians and they are going to do some kind of ritual or maybe there it's a camp site because I see lots of tents
ReplyDeleteI see elephant tusks on fire. People in the background, and some sort of building/tent. I think in this picture the elephants are being burned for some certain reason because the poachers have killed elephants for them. The people (villagers) in the background are watching military people near the flag.
ReplyDeleteThat picture shows that people's are burning a lot timber, but I don't know the reason they doing it.
ReplyDelete